Top 25 Strong Dissertation Topics To Discover
Dissertation Topic in Social Science
Social science is a cluster of multiple disciplines and each of them studies human aspects through scientific methods. Areas like – Anthropology, Communication, Criminology, Cultural studies, Economics, Education, Environment, History, Human geography, Law, Media, Sociology, and Politics are some of the popular disciplines here. Choosing a strong dissertation topic in Social Science –depending upon your subject, will score you may brownie points.
Below Top 25 Dissertation Topics Are Listed For Social Science Subjects
- How a new land influenced the social customs of Bengali immigrants in London : An Anthropological Study
- Same-sex Relationship in Islamist Civilizations : A Middle-East Case Study
- How Facebook has changed the language of communication of the age group between 50-70.
- The more we are connected, the more we feel alienated: A communication case study.
- Should the prisoners be also given voting rights? An analysis of Criminology
- Crimes against South-East Asian students in London : A case study including London’s at least two biggest institutions
- The increasing suicide rates among Indian women between 15-35: A case for cultural studies.
- How ‘one child’ rule in China has changed its societal dynamics?
- The popularity of Chinese products in India: An Economical point-of-view.
- Wall Street controls the world economy thus the latter’s fall also depends upon the former: An Economical case-study.
- Should autistic children be taught in autism-friendly environment? - An Education case-study.
- Road-map of training for South-East Asian professionals in UK’s health sector.
- How food waste can be reduced in fine dining restaurants : A study of Environment
- Recycling in rural Bengal in India
- The immigration of Indian Diaspora in Africa : A 19th century case study of History
- The changing class of urban society in London post industrialization
- The development of Kolkata geographically as the capital of British India : A geographical case study
- The use and mis-use of 498(A) law in Indian context
- The role of music therapy among terminally-ill patients: A psychological point-of-view.
- Does the social welfare allowances in USA infantilize adults to some extent : A sociological analysis
- The role of social worker in India’s women empowerment in rural UP : A social work case study
- How prejudice against Muslims is changing the society of France : A social psychology dynamic
- The responsibility of media in case of sports journalism in UK
- Analysis the role of USA behind turmoil in Afghanistan from 1980-2000- A study of Politics
- Changing linguistics in Scotland and Ireland in the 20th century.